The blog ::: MSc mathematics book syllabus gorakhpur university;; needs and importance

Hari  Om Tatsat
Om namah shivaya shree hari om namah shivaya om brahmand namostute
Om namah sarSwatyaye shree luxmi om namah sarSwatyaye om parwat haye namostute
ओम श्री गणेशाय नमः
My brothers and sisters!
I have made this blog and it's relevant google plus group
MSc mathematics book syllabus gorakhpur university
Mainly in order to increase or elevate the mathematical power of ours INDIA
Because I love my india
Because of keen love in mathematics a person my protect one's country in better way
I think each indian must show desire in mathematics
I have made greater effort to put everything in the blog in pure state
But to err is natural I mean error is natural although I apologize for any inconvenience caused by me here I have prepared this blog for the welfare of whole universe
For each person who is devoid of 
Meat wine and any kind prostitution and has even a little affinity for hinduism and non- violence this blog is very useful
However for any loss as thought by an individual caused by this blog ,l,the blogger,am not responsible.
I welcome all  suggestions
Please help me to build the universe more beautiful and blissful
Thanks
Jai hind jai hindi hai hindu
My 
India shall be Almighty one day by this hope by mathematics!!!!!
SACHCHIDANAND JAISWAL POOJA PATI
Om brahmane namah

टिप्पणियाँ